VAG-KKL: FTDI USB Drivers: Link 1 Link 2: For Windows XP/7/8.1/10 (32/64 bit) VAG-KKL-3P16P: FTDI USB Drivers: Link 1 Link 2: For Windows XP/7/8.1/10 (32/64 bit) VAG-409.1: FTDI USB Drivers: Link 1 Link 2: For Windows XP/7/8.1/10 (32/64 bit) VAG-409.1-2X216P: VCDS-Lite Release 1.2 (Includes VC-Scope and TDI Checker Plug-ins) Link 1: KKL-4PS.
- Vag com 409.1 is KKL USB diagnostic interface for automobiles. You have to Install Vag com 409.1 KKL USB Drive before you use Vag com 409.1 KKL USB. Do you know how to do it? If not, please just follow the Vag com 409.1 KKL USB Drive installtion steps beolow.
- One of the fans can all of sudden stop working and as a result, overheating occurs.Coolmuster SMS Messages Software is kkl vag com 409.1 driver the smart andriod files manager tool Don't hesitate to download the EMC exam E20-390 dumps and begin to prepare your exam right now.
How to Install Vag com 409.1 KKL USB Drive on Windows
Vag com 409.1 is KKL USB diagnostic interface for automobiles. You have to Install Vag com 409.1 KKL USB Drive before you use Vag com 409.1 KKL USB. Do you know how to do it? If not, please just follow the Vag com 409.1 KKL USB Drive installtion steps beolow.
VAG KKL USB 409.1 Fiat Ecu Scan KKL Switch Fiat ALFA
Note: These instructions are only to be used in case the automatic driver installation is not successful. These instructions are for Windows XP. Installation under Windows 98/ME/2000 is similar, but not necessarily identical.
1. Make sure you have already downloaded and installed VAG-COM on your PC before following these instructions.
2. Allow the software you just downloaded to install itself on your PC. If you choose to install it someplace other than the default location, make a note of folder you're installing it to.
3. Plug your Ross-Tech USB Interface to your PC's USB port (It is not necessary to connect the interface to a car yet). A message like this should appear on your PC's Taskbar:
NOTE: If the new Hardware Found Wizard popup does not appear when you plug in your interface, go into Device Manager and look for the interface. In Windows XP, you can typically find the Device Manager by RIGHT-CLICKING on My Computer then selecting Manage. Your Ross-Tech USB Interface should be under Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controllers or under Other Devices. If it's there, Right-Click it and then select Update Driver. Then you can start at Step 4 in the instructions below.
Vag Kkl 409.1 Driver Windows Xp
4. The New Hardware Found Wizard should appear:
5. On the screen above, select 'Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)'
then click the [Next >] button.
6. The following dialog should appear:
7. On the screen above:
Select 'Search for the best driver in these locations'
Check 'Include this location in the search:'
Use the [Browse] button to find the VAG-COM folder
(Usually C:Program FilesVag-Com,
unless you chose a different folder when you installed the software)
8. The following dialog should appear:
Vag Kkl 409.1 Usb Driver Windows Xp
9. Click the [Next >] button.
10. If you get a Windows message stating 'This hardware will not be installed. Contact your system administrator' then you need to do the following
A) Login to Windows with Administrator rights.
B) Go into Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Driver Signing
C) Select Warn and choose 'Prompt me each time to choose an action.'
D) Next, repeat the driver installation starting in Step 3.
Vag Kkl Usb Driver Windows Xp
11. The following dialog should appear:
12. This dialog warns you that we haven't paid Microsoft a pound of flesh to certify the driver.
You're going to have to click the [Continue Anyway] button.:-) Note: If your Windows Security Settings policy is 'undefined' you may need to set it to 'warn' to be able to continue.
13. The following dialog should appear:
14. Click the [Finish] button to complete the installation.
15. Start VAG-COM.
Click the [Options] button.
In the 'Select COM Port' box, select USB.
Click the [Test] button.
The results should look like this (it may have additional information in the Port Test dialog).
Background pentas seni. 16. Click [OK] and click [Save]
17. Go test it on a car. :-)