- Warlock Dreadsteed Quest Classic
- Warlock Mount Quest Legion
- The Warlocks Den Dreadsteed Guide
- Warlock Mount Quest Vanilla 60
- Warlock Dreadsteed Quest Chain
In this video, I go through the entirety of the Dreadsteed quest chain to get my epic Warlock mount. Intro Music: Dreams by Yung Kartz on freemusicarchive.or. All Warlocks get the green color for completing the related quest. The orange tint requires completion of Ascesa al potere and costs 1000, and the purple tint is a drop from Sire Hel'nurath on the 7.2 Broken Shore.
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Deathrattle: At the end of the turn, summon a Dreadsteed.
Crescendo himself summoned this steed, riding it to victory in the Grand Tournament. Wherever he rides, an army of riders ride behind him, supporting the legendary champion.
Dreadsteed is an epicwarlockminion card, from the Grand Tournament set.
How to get[editedit source]
Dreadsteed can be obtained through The Grand Tournamentcard packs, or through crafting.
- If Spiritsinger Umbra is on the battlefield and Dreadsteed is destroyed on that turn (its Deathrattle was activated), at the end of turn, Umbra will activate its Deathrattle when the Dreadsteed is resummoned, but a second Dreadsteed won't be summoned until the end of the following turn.
- Any buffs and enchantments given on Dreadsteed will not be retained once a new one is summoned.
Dreadsteed is best suited to decks that benefit from constant board presence, such as slow control decks. Summoning an endless amount of 1/1's unless silenced is very good value over multiple turns.A possibly very effective combo after playing Dreadsteed is Power Overwhelming, then Shadowflame or Void Terror, as its Deathrattle negates the usual cost of sacrificing a minion. Since Dreadsteed is a weak standalone minion, many Warlock spells can be used to kill and then resummon it at the end of each turn, along with providing additional effects from the spells, such as Mortal Coil, Imp-losion, or Bane of Doom.
Because the copies respawn at the end of each turn, make sure you have room for Dreadsteed to respawn. In cases where you have a lot of Dreadsteeds in your field but your opponent is out-tempoing you and you have no good play left, play your other minions to prevent Dreadsteed from spawning once they have died.
- 'The subjugation of a Xorothian Dreadsteed is a true measure of power.'
- —Mor'zul Bloodbringer
- The dreadsteed of Xoroth is the level 40 epic warlock ground mount. Xoroth is the home planet of these fiery, horse-like demons, who serve as the mounts of the Dreadlords. The finest belong to the Nathrezim Dreadlord, Lord Hel'nurath the Stable Keeper.
- The flavor text references Reddit user Crescendo1909, a Hearthstone fan who had been fighting cancer for half a year prior to the release of The Grand Tournament.
- Dreadsteed was originally designed for Curse of Naxxramas, as a neutral card, with the title 'Relentless Geist'. However, its synergy with the design of Warsong Commander at that time (Whenever you summon a minion with 3 or less Attack, give it Charge.) allowed it to be used to 'slowly machine-gun down every minion on your opponent's board', with Warsong Commander immediately granting each freshly summoned Dreadsteed Charge. The developers concluded that they simply could not make the card at that time. It was not until The Grand Tournament that Dreadsteed would return, now changed to a warlock minion in order to prevent its synergy with Warsong Commander.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game 'Scourgewar' series, for the card Dreadsteed.
Patch changes[editedit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2017-08-08): Due to the potential for an endless loop when combined with Defile, Dreadsteed now reads: Deathrattle: At the end of the turn, summon a Dreadsteed.
- Previously:Deathrattle: Summon a Dreadsteed.
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.
- ↑Hearthstone: How Does The New Dreadsteed Work?. Retrieved on 2017-08-10.
- ↑Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-10-14).
- ↑Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-10-30).
- ↑ 4.04.14.2Designer Insights with Ben Brode: Warsong Commander. (2015-10-14).
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.|
|Dreadsteed of Xoroth|
Read Mor'zul's Instructions. Free visio 2013 product key. Summon a Xorothian Dreadsteed, defeat it, then bind its spirit to you.
Warlock Dreadsteed Quest Classic
- [Mor'zul's Instructions]
All the preparations are made. Now, you must perform the ritual to create a Circle of Greater Summoning, then use the parchment infused with Xorothian stardust.. to open a portal to Xoroth.
I have written the instructions for the ritual onto a scroll. Study it closely, for you must perform each step exactly if you wish to succeed.
Fortune to you, <name>. And may the souls of your enemies swiftly find their way into your shard pouch.
The Xorothian Dreadsteed's spirit is beaten. Although rage pulses through its ghostly flanks, you know that the beast's soul is yours..
It whispers dark magic into your mind and instills within you the knowledge to summon a dreadsteed.
Warlock Mount Quest Legion
You will learn:
- Grants the Feat of StrengthAchievement - [Dreadsteed of Xoroth]
The Warlocks Den Dreadsteed Guide
Warlock Mount Quest Vanilla 60
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Imps during the Warlock Mount Ritual in Dire Maul will no longer get stuck at their spawn-in portals.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Added.