Strap yourselves in, the patch notes are plentiful and never ending. Link to the patch notes: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com.
Patch 220.127.116.1174 is a Hearthstonepatch released April 24, 2016. It was the largest patch to date, featuring all data for the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion, all systems and interface changes for the arrival of game formats, several card changes, three new card backs, updated Deck Recipes, and various bugfixes.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
. Patch 5.0 introduces myriad quests in addition to the main scenario. As such, there may be cases where the patch notes only cite the initial quest in a series, or omit quests entirely to prevent spoilers. Patch 5.0.4 is the pre-expansion patch of the expansion World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, following World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. This patch brought the Theramore's Fall scenario in place of a world event, along with a major overhaul of game mechanics. Hindi film welcome 2 karachi. Account-wide Achievements, pets, and mounts. Blizzard's massive 5.0.4 update for World of Warcraft hit servers today, bringing significant overhauls to the MMO's talent system and class design as a forerunner for Mists of Pandaria's release. Live Patch Notes Reading for Patch 5.0 Shadowbringers you can read along here. World of Warcraft, Destiny 2, Minecraft, Apex Legends, Guild Wars 2, and Phantasy Star Online 2. Brian and Chris.
- 2Undocumented changes
Patch notes[editedit source]
- Do you hear them? Whispers of the Old Gods expansion will arrive on April 26! You can purchase Whispers of the Old Gods card packs from the in-game shop and play them beginning April 26.
- As of April 26, the Year of the Kraken will begin, bringing with it Standard and Wild formats. Check out the A New Way to Play blog at www.playhearthstone.com for more info.
- Friendly Challenge menu has been updated. Starting April 26, you can challenge friends to Standard, Wild, or Tavern Brawl games.
- Collection Manager’s Set Filter has been updated. [Players can now select from 'Standard cards' or 'All cards', in addition to the specific sets, which are now split into Standard and Wild.]
- Some Deck Recipes have been updated for Whispers of the Old Gods. See what we’ve cooked up!
- The following card backs have been added:
- Shadowmoon Valley – Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May
- Zul’Drak - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June
- Halfhill - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July
- The guaranteed pack from Arena Runs will now always be from the most recently released expansion. Additionally, you are slightly more likely to receive a second card pack from a different Standard set.
- The “Sorry” emote has been replaced with a new “Wow” emote. Wow!
- The following cards have changed. For full details regarding these changes, please read the Keeping Hearthstone Fresh blog at www.playhearthstone.com:
- Ancient of Lore – Now draws 1 card instead of 2
- Force of Nature – Mana cost decreased from 6 to 5, and the Treants summoned by it no longer have Charge and no longer die at the end of the turn
- Keeper of the Grove – Health reduced from 4 to 2
- Ironbeak Owl – Mana cost increased from 2 to 3
- Big Game Hunter – Mana cost increased from 3 to 5
- Hunter's Mark – Mana cost increased from 0 to 1
- Blade Flurry – Mana cost increased from 2 to 4 and only affects Minions
- Knife Juggler – Attack reduced from 3 to 2
- Leper Gnome – Attack reduced from 2 to 1
- Arcane Golem – Health increased from 2 to 4, no longer has Charge
- Molten Giant – Mana cost increased from 20 to 25
- Master of Disguise – Stealth granted by this card now only lasts until the start of the next turn
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay such as:
- Stampeding Kodo’s ability will no longer target the same minion twice if triggered by Brann Bronzebeard.
- Gladiator's Longbow will prevent damage caused by Explosive Trap.
- Quests to obtain Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot have been disabled, as those cards are only available in Wild mode. These cards can be crafted as normal. [This change was later temporarily reverted, and finally reinstated in a hotfix on May 4.]
- Added improved visual effects to certain Classic cards.
- The reconnect feature has been improved.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, and UI issues.
Undocumented changes[editedit source]
- The Whispers of the Old Gods battlefield has been added to the rotation.
- Dart Trap's wording now reads 'After an opposing Hero Power is used..' instead of 'When an opposing Hero Power is used..'.
- The rare gem on Imp (Imp Master) has been removed.
- Due to the changes to Ancient of Lore, Ancient Teachings now draws 1 card, down from 2.
- Players can now challenge their friends to Tavern Brawls from any game screen. Previously the player had to be on the Brawl screen when issuing the challenge.
- Khadgar's promotion has ended, and the hero is no longer available for purchase.
- Dark Iron Skulker now damages all minions simultaneously before any damage events are resolved (like normal area of effect damage). Previously, Dark Iron Skulker resolved each Damage Event, queuing and resolving triggers, before damaging the next minion. (Presumed patch.)
- Casting Entomb when your own board is full no longer shuffles the minion in your opponent's deck.
- New quests: 'The Old Gods Have Arrived!', '5 Old Gods Packs!' and '5 More Old Gods Packs!' added.
- The innkeeper has learned new welcome quotes.
- A new 'These cards have changed.' interface has been added, displaying the new versions of the relevant cards with the changed elements highlighted.
- The class colours shown on the deck selection screens are now much darker. [This change was later reverted in an unknown patch.]
- Several new tips have been added, mostly involving game formats
- The 'Galaxy Gifts' card back has been renamed 'Samsung Galaxy'.
- The Nozdormu in the Chromaggus boss' deck has been exchanged for a Ysera. [Believed to be changed with this patch.]
- The 'Screenshot saved to desktop' text shown when taking screenshots is now removed by taking another screenshot, preventing it from showing up in images. [Patch uncertain, some time between November 22, 2015 and July 17, 2016, likely toward the later end.]
New cards[editedit source]
- All cards and data for Whispers of the Old Gods have been added.
- The following cards have been added, presumably for upcoming Tavern Brawls:
- Second Class: Druid, Second Class: Hunter, Second Class: Mage, Second Class: Paladin, Second Class: Priest, Second Class: Rogue, Second Class: Shaman, Second Class: Warlock, Second Class: Warrior, Offensive Play, Nerubian Soldier, Level Up!
- The following debug cards have been added:
- The Song That Ends the World, Illidan Stormrage Cheat, AI Buddy - All Charge, All Windfury!, Yogg-Saron Test (Manual), Yogg-Saron Test (Auto)
- ↑https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNNlXM41Ec Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16874
- ↑https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFTOWbOvCso Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12456 (2015-12-04)
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
Wow Patch Notes
Patch 0.5.5 was a beta patch for World of Warcraft that was released on March 18, 2004. This article lists all known undocumented changes for patch 0.5.5. No official patch notes exist.
- ScottTest 'Scott Test'
- Test (id #29) 'CashTest'
Wow Newest Patch Notes